Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brand New Blogger. ME! BFG!

Holy heck Bat Man - I finally created a blog. This is so super exciting. For everyone not just me. Hold on to your skate laces folks. I am just getting started.

But in true BFG style I have somewhere to be in like 45 minutes so I can't write too much.

Just so you know, the blog will be about duh, ROLLER DERBY, fitness, nutrition, silliness, puppets, make up, crafts and just the things that go on in my head. And sometimes escape my mouth.

FIRST THOUGHT WRONG - I learned that from a sober comedian, Mark Lundholm. What I learned from another comedian, FIRST THOUGHT FUNNY. I will do my BEST not to offend but there are no promises.

Snap - Times up. First BLOG short...

Betty Ford Galaxy

(do you sign each blog? It is kinda like a letter... Oh I don't know... crap I just realized I am still in my jimmy-jam-jam-jammies - I gotta jet)

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to SHARE my blogs with EVERYONE!
    On the Facebook, on the Twitter and you can GOOGLE+ recommend it! How fun! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete